Cancellation, No-Show, and Late Policy
Cancellation Policy: We ask for a 24-hour cancellation notice so that I can fill the appointment time. Cancelation fees will be as follows:
· Less than 24 hours, but more than 6 hours’ notice, you will be charged a $40 fee.
· Less than 6 hours’ notice, you will be charged the full cost of your appointment.
Late cancellation and missed appointment fees must be paid before your next appointment. If your next appointment is already scheduled, you will receive a reminder to pay the fee 48 hours before your appointment. If it is not paid 24 hours before your appointment, your appointment will be cancelled. If you have 3 no-shows, you will no longer be able to book appointments at A Touch of Health Massage Therapy LLC.
Times you will not be charged for missed appointments:
· Inclement weather: We do not want you to drive when you do not feel you are safe driving due to weather conditions.
· Woke up sick: We do not want you to come in for your appointment when you are sick. If you come in sick, you will be asked to go home. We will not provide massage services to clients who are sick. We ask that you still call or text to let us know. If you do not notify us, you will be charged with a no-show which requires payment of the full cost of your scheduled appointment and must be paid before your next appointment. If your next appointment is already scheduled, it must be paid within 24 hours of that appointment, or the appointment will be cancelled and filled by someone else.
· Death of a loved one: This is a time that you should be with family. You should not be worrying about a cancellation fee. We do ask that you let us know that you will not be able to make it, but please, spend the time with family.
· Late Policy: All appointments must begin and end on time. If you are late, your appointment will still end at the scheduled time. You will still be expected to pay the full price of your appointment. We have blocked this time off for you and we cannot fill this time with another client. It is still your time.