A Touch of Health Signature Massage is a massage that is tailored to you on the day of your massage. You may want a relaxing Swedish Massage, you may want a Deep Tissue Massage, or you may want a combination of both. This is designed to fit your needs without the confusion of what to choose.
Reiki uses a technique commonly called palm or hands on healing. Through the use of this technique, practitioners transfer universal energy (i.e., reiki) in the form of qi (Japanese: ki) through the palms, which they believe allows for self-healing and a state of equilibrium.
Cloud Drift is designed for you to leave the word behind for 90 minutes. It is 60 minutes of Swedish Massage followed by 30 minutes of Reiki. It will have you feeling like you are just drifting along on a cloud. After this you can step back into the world ready to face whatever life throws at you.
For this 90-minute massage, basalt stones of various sizes are heated. The stones are used as an extension of the massage therapist's hands. The use of the hot stones helps to induce deep relaxation and provides a unique experience that many find to be tremendously calming and centering.
Age 62 and over receive 20% off single services.
Cancellation, No-Show, and Late Policy
Cancellation Policy: I ask for a 24-hour cancellation notice so that I can fill the appointment time. Cancelation fees will be as follows:
· Less than 24 hours, but more than 6 hours’ notice, you will be charged $40 unless I can fill the appointment.
· Less than 6 hours’ notice, you will be charged the full cost of your appointment, unless I can fill the appointment.
Late cancellation and missed appointment fees must be paid before your next appointment.
Times you will not be charged for missed appointments:
· Inclement weather: I do not want you to drive when you do not feel you are safe driving due to weather conditions.
· Woke up sick: I do not want you to come in for your appointment when you are sick. If I catch what you are ill with, there is the potential that I will pass that to other clients before I even realize I am carrying it.
· Death of a loved one: This is a time that you should be with family. You should not be worrying about a cancellation fee. I do ask that you let me know that you will not be able to make it, but please, spend the time with family.
· Emergencies out of your control: Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control. I will consider the emergency and decide if I feel you should be charged with the cancellation fee. I will always try to be fair in this.
· Late Policy: All appointments must begin and end on time. If you are late, your appointment will still end at the scheduled time. You will still be expected to pay the full price of your appointment. I have blocked this time off for you. Even if you do not show up at the scheduled time, I cannot fill this time with another client. It is still your time.
I will be held to the same standard. If I give less than a 24-hour notice without it falling under one of the above reasons why you would not be charged for your missed appointment, you will not be charged for your rescheduled appointment.